1. RESEARCH – QUESTION TIME
Asking all the questions. Tell us about your needs.
• What does your business or organization do?
• What sets your business or organization apart from your competition?
• Who are your competitors?
• Who is your ideal customer?
• Describe the concept, project or service this site is intended to provide or promote.
• What is the goal of your Web site?
• Who is coming to your Web site?
• What is your dream for this Web site?
• What is the budget for your Web presence?
2. PLANNING – CUSTOMER HOMEWORK
Now that we have answers to many of the questions, it’s time to start drawing a plan. We can suggest what we believe will work best for you and your needs.
• Custom coding v. CMS (WordPress / Joomla)
• SEO tools needed
• Social Media Accounts
• Design Preferences
• Sitemap. All pages needed
HOMEWORK: Obtain Domain & Hosting (based on the plan above).
3. CONTENT DEVELOPMENT / REVIEW
It’s now time to start putting all the content together. Do you/your company have any existing brochures/flyers, a current site. Do you have art/photos we should use? Who will provide the content?
4. DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
You can now put your feet up and relax, we’ll take it from here. Based on all the answers from step 1 -3, we will begin the design and coding. We still may have additional questions, but for the most part your work is done until it’s time to review the site in step 5.
5. CUSTOMER REVIEW / LAUNCH
Once the site is complete, we will send you the link for your review. How did we do? Take your time and let us know if you have any issues. Once you’re satisfied, it’s time to launch the site for the World to see. Congratulations!
Maintenance is a very important aspect of the process (too often overlooked), depending on the complexity of your site and your own knowledge, this maybe something you can handle yourself. If not, we offer maintenance packages to keep your site up-to-date and healthy. Even if your site is simply an informational online brochure of your business, just like a car, you will want to make sure your site gets a regular tune-up. We are here to help.